Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fav super bowl ads

I'd like it to go on record that I actually have several favorite Superbowl ads, just as I have several favorite restaurants or even several favorite pairs of jeans; and to chose one just isn't fair. I found both the "seductive fiat" and "finger licking Doritos" wildly entertaining and who can forget Budweiser's "dog butlers". Classic. But I'm going to single out Audi's "Green Police" commercial, which is selling the Audi A3 TDI, as well as the "going green" movement. The commercial is humorous while cleverly instilling a sort of scare amongst viewers, which says, there's something wrong with you if you don't support going green. And what better way to support the green movement than buying the green car of the year, the Audi A3. (check out the hot tub part, it gets me every time. so does the emission sniffing aardvark)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8x0ykF_tQ

No comments:

Post a Comment