Sunday, March 18, 2012

23rd Birthday and Other Stuff for Spring Break

To start off my spring break I celebrated my 23rd birthday on March 9th with my two triplet brothers, family, and friends. That included food, drinks, and ending the night at a bar that had way too many old people at 3am. Wish my grandma was that cool though. Spent the rest of spring break working, filling out job apps, and going to a career fair filled with employers who didn't feel like account management, account executive, or sales positions fell under the category of marketing. Swung a golf club for the first time which did nothing but made my entire body sore for 2 days. Went to Michael Jordan's Steakhouse for the first time. Couldn't even bring myself to order an entre, but I'm a vegetarian so I don't know why I was at a steakhouse. Went to a hookah bar.  It was a pretty good spring break that went way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment