Saturday, March 24, 2012

First Time in this Madness


Basketball is the sport I most participate when it comes to physical activity and discussion on a professional standpoint (NBA). However, March Madness, also known as the NCAA basketball tournament, is beginning to consume me. Not having a strong foundation in college basketball teams, doesn't prohibit me from filling up my brackets.
This year, being the first year and time I set up my brackets, is bringing and showing positive results, as my name stands in first place in a team of 8 other friends. The question is how in the world did I end up on top of the game having no NCAA knowledge or background? The following, are resources used to make decisions on brackets:
1) ESPN help
2) NCAA bracket history
3) College football support
4) Ohio State Buckeye fan
In other words, have the Buckeyes (underdog) on top of Kentucky for the final two, but in reality Kentucky should be on top of the Buckeyes for the title.
On the other hand, the Bulls are simply 'too fast, too strong, too big, and too good' (Stacy King).

No comments:

Post a Comment