Sunday, March 18, 2012

spring break summary

This spring break had a little bit of both relaxation and fun. The first weekend all I did was stay out here at home and enjoy the break by catching up on sleep and watching a lot of television and eating good cooked meals. Was also a good time hanging with Josh during the time as well. Once that was over a quick plane ride to Panama City beach at 6am was my next destination this break. Tuesday morning I arrived in Panama City, FL, was at the campsite by 10 and on the beach by 12. the next four days consisted of a lot beach, sun, free stuff and socializing. Got pretty burnt but hey we can only hope it turns to color. I cant think of any specifics stories at the moment, but I can say it was a good time had by all, most the time. After that i spent the sunday getting ready for the home stretch of this year and getting reacquainted with all the roommates. That, in a small nutshell, is what  I did with my spring break this year. Oh, and Lehigh made me very disappointed. Bout it

No comments:

Post a Comment