Monday, March 19, 2012

My Break that wasn't in Spring but it was still called Spring Break

I think to fully appreciate how much I enjoyed my Spring Break we'd have to look my week at work prior to this vacation. Since I was leaving for a week I needed to prepare everything for when I was gone and since I limited hours because of class, it was the most hectic week of my entire life. If I hadn't shaved my head, I would've pulled my hair out. So this is why my Spring Break was one of the best weeks off I've ever had in my entire life. I drove down to Panama City with some of my roommates and met up with other people on our campsite. One of those people included our very Hunter Mitchell. The whole week was spent chillin' out; something that was much needed. If you can think of the song "Toes" by Zac Brown Band, that would pretty much sum up what break was for me except for some parts of the song that I will not point out specifically. The one thing that was the highlight of my trip was when me and four other dudes rented mopeds and drove down the strip of Panama City. It was an incredible day and the people I was with made it really fun. Other than that the only thing that I regret not doing is seeing my family.

Jake out/

No comments:

Post a Comment