Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Madness is Madness this Year

March Madness is one of my favorite times of the year. It brings friends and the best of college basketball into a fun competitive environment that I cannot wait for each year. Not only do I enjoy basketball and more specifically college basketball, but the entire bracket competition has become a staple in college basketball to myself and many others across the nation. There are online competitions, family contests, and even bracket challenges between friends and colleagues. March Madness is always a great way to jump into Spring and enjoy a great sport. This year in particular, March Madness has truly been madness. There have been a substantial amount of upsets that have made for an exciting tournament and some unique brackets. In particular, many teams such as Missouri and Duke were by far the favorites to win their games and they were handed a loss by teams that were definitely the underdogs. Upsets bring a lot of intensity and flare to the March Madness tournament and I absolutely love watching the games on TV and cannot imagine how awesome it would be to attend some of the games in person, especially if I would attending a game of my favorite Purdue Boilermakers.
Boiler UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment