Monday, March 26, 2012

Bracket Woes

Once again fate's mighty hand has destroyed yet another one of my brackets. Going into the weekend I was feeling pretty good because it was looking like I had a chance to have correctly guessed the teams that were going to be in the final four. However there were two teams this weekend that decided that they wanted to crush my hopes and dreams. Thanks Syracuse and UNC for doing your best to lose this weekend and destroy my chances of bracket glory. Reflecting on the events of this weekend I have come to the conclusion that filling out competitive brackets is extremely frustrating and for me it kinda ruins all of the fun of March Madness. Instead of just watching some high quality competition and enjoying myself, I am worried and frustrated about how all these games will affect my bracket. Thus I have decided that next year I will not fill out a bracket. I will plop my buns on the couch, sit back, and just enjoy some good ole fashion basketball, the way nature intended it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment