Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Madness

This tourney has been nothing short of annoying, although I wouldnt expect anything less. Besides the fact of Duke losing to Lehigh, which I am very disappointed about and mad at Austin Rivers for declaring for the draft I can honestly say that there are not any teams left who I like and want to cheer for. For the rest of the tourney I am going to be rooting the for team playing against Kansas and North Carolina.  As long as one of those two teams dont win it all, for personal and obvious other reasons, then I can walk away from this March Madness with a sense of peace.  I would like to tip my hat to Ohio though because they almost took out North Carolina and if they would have I would have been extremely happy. maybe next year.  This is starting to seem more and more like a random rant about how my teams lost and the team i dislike keep winning so I will end this by saying go teams who play Kansas and North Carolina. The video was the only thing I could find that was worth celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment