Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break Bliss

While I may not have had the most exciting spring break I do believe that I had a very productive one. During the time that the average college students were burning through money paying for gas and an assortment of beverages I was working and playing housewife (I cleaned my entire house, it's spotless). Like I said, not the most exciting break but productive. I also was able to spend some quality time at IKEA with my beautiful girlfriend, Lacee. For those that don't know IKEA is probably one of the coolest stores that I have ever been too and considering that I have a little Swedish blood in me it made me proud to be a Swede. Anyways, my spring break may be considered boring by some but for me it was perfect. It was relaxing and satisfying. I made a little money, hung out with the coolest girl ever, and cleaned house which is the gift that keeps on giving because it always feels good to come home to a clean house. It is for these reasons that I found my spring break to be quite blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment