Sunday, March 25, 2012

NCAA Tournament

March Madness is one of  my favorite times of year. I love watching college basketball even when its not march but you cant beat it when it is. North Carolina is my favorite team and it really cool this year because there were a number one seed. This tournament has had a lot of upsets which makes it fun because it's awesome to these really small schools beat the bigger schools. The best thing about college basketball during march is filling out brackets and having basketball on all the time. It kinda sucks to see buzzer beaters when the team that you picked losses but its really fun to watch and see teams reactions when there on the winning end. North Carolina lost today so that really sucks and I know Hunter is going to say something but that's all right Dukes out as well. What makes this time of year so much fun though is being in a pool with friends or family or co-workers and watching every game so intently because every game counts. Now that the final four is set I will be pulling for Ohio St. to win but I believe Kentucky will roll through the rest of the field. Well I guess there is always next year for North Carolina.

Tar Heels for Life Baby

-Kyle  

No comments:

Post a Comment