Monday, April 2, 2012

I WON!!!!!

The only reason that I am writing this blog is becasue I didn't end up winning the Lottery. Sad day. I was listening to the radio today and there were three people who split the big pot from friday, none had claimed their prize but one was from Illinois. The person said on the radio that each person, after taxes would recieve $108mil and so thats what I'm going to go off of.

I would first take the lump sum of cash. I can't handle waiting for the seperate payments.

I would give 10.8 million to the church and other church funded entities.

I would pay off my parents mortgage and upgrade their house.

I would hire an accountant and a lawyer.

I would keep 4 million dollars to spend for myself and on others (probably buy myself a pet tiger)...

and put the rest of it in a Swiss Bank account that will earn 5% of the year.

I don't think I'm the kind of person that would do well with all that money. I have grown up always earning what I have and to have all of the money given to me, I would just be besides myself. I guess that's why I didn't end up winning. It would be kinda nice to buy a pet tiger though.

1 comment: