Monday, April 2, 2012

What to do after winning the lottery?


First of all I would never tell anyone. I would come up with a plan on how to use the money. The plan would include tithing 10% because giving brings happiness. The money would go to a place where I could see the money benefiting others. Next I would find the best financial advisor I can and invest part of the money.

As far as the money I would spend??? I would purchase a house on a beach, a second living quarters in Maui. Get a private jet and purchase a yacht. Next I would buy a couple vehicles; an SUV, Sports car and typical car so people won't think i'm rich.

Last but not least I would get married and live a happy life spending time enjoying friends, having fun and have a part time job so I don't get board : )

No comments:

Post a Comment