Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lottery Dreams

If I won the lottery there would be a lot of things I would want to do. I would pay off all my school loans first then I would build my own house and a buy a car or two. This house would be nice big with a some land to go with it. I'm not sure if which cars i would buy but a Lamborghini or a simple Audi  but something to that effect. I would buy season tickets to the White Sox because their my favorite baseball team by far. I would love to buy the White Sox but there to expensive so that will end that dream but I would possible buy the Chicago Fire the professional soccer team in Chicago. I would invest a lot of the money as well so I could keep on earning more money off of it. I'm sure there are many other things that I would do with this money but I would have to take a couple months to figure it out.

1 comment: