Monday, April 2, 2012

Winning the Lottery!


If I won the lottery, I would like to take part in 3 transactions: clear all my debt first (student loans), thoughtful investments and savings. Being debt-free is a great stress-reliever as the average college student graduates with $21,000 in debt. Moving away from debt approaches my second act with all this lottery money, investments. Since having a strong appeal in sports would like to own a football franchise team, since football is an American sport.  However, will be delightful if my bang for the buck offer surpasses Bears current owner, Virginia. If unsuccessful in owning the Bears, purchasing season tickets for the Bears is more than what I ask. Second purchasing my own house, property and vehicle is something that fulfills my long term goals down my list. Not so big of a property, something simple and elegant. On the other hand, would be great to own a McLaren or a classic Shelby Cobra. Third, when making expenditures, it would be wise to build interest with savings on hand, with the bank. Conversely, I could extend this list of things I would do if winning the lottery, but these big three approaches are my first decisions. Yet need more time to figure out what I would do with the remaining  pot of fortune.  

No comments:

Post a Comment