Sunday, April 1, 2012

What Would I Do if I Won the lottery?

If I won the lottery I would need to first donate about 25% of that money to the church, donate another 10% to Christian Education, donate 15% to charities and then I would use the other 50% for expenditures.
To get the most out of my money for expenditures, I would first pay off my school loans and any other large debts I might have and then buy a decent house and pay off the mortgage. I would then proceed to buy a better and newer car than the current one I have. I would then proceed to invest 10% of the money into a mutual funds or other stable investment options. I would also put at least another 5 or 10% of my money directly into the bank for savings and building interest. Out of all the money that was left over I would probably but a new set of golf clubs that are custom fit for myself, a membership to my home golf course and maybe one or two other courses  near my parents house in DeMotte, Indiana. At this point I would probably buy professional tenor and soprano saxophones to go along with the alto saxophone I already have. At this point I would then take whatever funds I had left and use it as spending cash for daily activities as well as help out my immediate family with any expenses they might have. I would also consider getting further degrees or training with the funds I had left. After all of this is said and done, I would probably take a vacation to somewhere sunny with a beach and nice golf course for a week or so. There are some things in this list above that I would consider switching the order of depending on the circumstances, but in general, the things listed above are what I would do if I won the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment