Sunday, April 22, 2012

Indifferent

Okay, I don't mean to be that person who doesn't ever have an opinion on anything (especially since I'm not on top anymore), but as far as my satisfaction with this class, I can't really say I know whether or not I've learned everything I need for the "real world." I'm not very experienced in the world of online marketing, (or anything beyond BUAD131 for that matter), and I feel as if I've learned a ton just this semester. This being said, I have no idea if it's enough. I don't know what else to ask questions about, but I know there must be a ton more than what we've already covered.

Honestly, if I can think of anything else to ask, it would be a more in-depth description of what jobs are acutally out there for "online marketers." This whole world of marketing is fairly new to me, and I'd like to know exactly what kind of work I could potentially be doing by graduating with a marketing degree. What kinds of jobs are out there that require a basic knowledge of the online world? What would I make money doing? What kinds of jobs are up my alley? I'd like to know what's out there, without actually having been out there.

So if that makes any sense, that's where I'm at. I'm sorry for being vague, and for missing so many 121 classes. If I feel up to it, maybe I'll bring in cookies on our last class so I can go back on my...ehem... "pedestal."

No comments:

Post a Comment