Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Belated Post About an Online Marketing Blog

Unfortunately my last post didn't save, so I'm retyping this one.  The blog that I looked at was http://marketing-expert.blogspot.com/.  This insightful, yet simple blog offers us, as students searching for more information about the world of online marketing, great tips and ideas.


Two of the most relevant topics that I noticed connected with our class dealt with Search Engine Optimization and Social Media.  The SEO article talked about the importance of even small businesses to conduct SEO, and the blogger offered Google's AdWords Keyword tool as one of the easiest options.


It was interesting to note that the blog's contributor, Michael Fleischner, has more than 15 years of experience in the world of online marketing.  He's appeared on ABC News, the Today Show, and Bloomberg radio to talk about the vastness of online marketing—I would definitely say that he's a credible source.

No comments:

Post a Comment