Friday, February 10, 2012

Search for Holland Christian High School

The search engines are listed in order of my personal preference.

Google: I listed Google as my favorite search engine, because first of all it showed me the high school webpage as the first website on google. Next in line, I was given an address with a map off to the side. Overall the search pages layout is much more user friendly. On the left side you have a choice to search images, maps, videos, news and more areas; but only if you chose.

Yahoo: I put yahoo as my second favorite, not because of the information that was pulled up about Holland Christian but the layout of the search page is the best. Above the search it gives you options to look at videos, images and news. Whereas on Bing it is slightly hidden.

Bing: I chose Bing as my least favorite. Although I love their creative design on their homepage more than Google or Yahoo; when it comes down to searching and search layout, I dislike the format. The font is hard to read, I would rather see image, news and video options on the left side of the page; rather than related searches. The thing I most like is that I can see if my Facebook friends liked the search option. This makes me feel like I can respect someones Facebook like, that I know.





No comments:

Post a Comment