Friday, February 17, 2012

Marketing Blog

I looked at a few marketing blogs and I came across this blog that has ad campaigns from various countries. Some are print ads and some are video ads. I don't know if it's just my interest in anything I find creative but I found myself looking at the blog for at least a hour. I even posted a picture and video from the blog to my Facebook. That may say something about my nerd like fascination with things like this but I also think it says it's a good blog. A few of the items on the blog are inapproriate since there are foreign campaigns. They're a bit risque. I found it interesting to see different print ads and videos for different products and from different countries. People are also able to rate the ad campaigns. Under each ad there's a description. This description includes who made the ad and the aim of it. It really doesn't give tips like other blogs, but it allows those interested in marketing to see different creative pieces and acts as a form of online marketing because instead of buying a magazine or watching tv these ads can be viewed online even if the ad isn't from the US. Here's the link http://www.ibelieveinadv.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment