Friday, February 17, 2012

Marketing Blogs

After searching through several online post, I came across one in which I thought would be perfect for our class session on Wednesday and Friday. Reading this blog, I couldn't stop thinking about our guess speaker and when he talked about people taking online surveys which leads to unknown companies knowing things about us.  And class on Friday when we talked about cookies.

This article talks about how people online think they have privacy but really don't. With all the new trends of technology its easier to find out more about people just by the sites they visit. This site also gives as a warning to people who buy stuff online using their credit cards.  Basically is discusses how sites uses your charge card to know where you shop, what you buy and what your debt is like.

Reading this blog makes me think twice about buying things online. Whenever I make a purchase via the web, I'm more cautious of how I do it and where I'm doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment