Friday, February 3, 2012

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

I know that comedy usually reigns supreme when it comes to Super Bowl commercials but my favorite commercial is not one of those. My favorite Super Bowl commercial is the one Chrysler put out last year. The commercial has a way of inspiring you and creating a new found patriotism. It shows that even though Detroit is collapsing and the economy is crumbling the American spirit takes over and saves Chrysler from an expected end. It also shows that something beautiful can still be made in a time that isn't so much. It also gives me the feeling that Chrysler is dedicated to Detroit and its people and to the American citizens as a whole. Overall I think that this is one of the best Super Bowl commercials of all time. It makes me believe in the American automaker again. AMERICA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKL254Y_jtc 

No comments:

Post a Comment