Friday, February 24, 2012

Chicago Auto Show

For this weeks topic I decide to talk about the Chicago Auto show. I attended the Chicago auto show last Saturday as I usually to every year and I really enjoyed it. This year though something caught me by surprise and changed my outlook on a certain company. I was at this company's section of the room looking at some of there cars and a lady asked me if I wanted to test drive one to see what it was like. I said sure so I walked to this are and this lady said which one of these cars would you like to drive so I picked one and I was on my way. The company that I am talking about is Kia and the car I drove was an opitma turbo. The optima was really nice inside and had a sporty look to it. This test drive actually made me almost want to purchase this car. I thought this was a really smart way to advertise because my opinions about Kia as I stated earlier were terrible. I thought they made a cheap, bad looking, crappy car and this test drive changed most of that. Megan and my mom went as well and they said it really changed their opinions as well. I think more company's at the auto show should do this because it might change people 's perspectives on their brands. Another cool thing about the auto show this year was a different way you could receive information about certain cars this year. For some of the company's like Ford for example you could get information about a car right your email by someone walking around with an ipad. They just asked if you had any questions and if you wanted anymore information and if you did they could send that information right to your email address.      

No comments:

Post a Comment