Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is up #BuffaloGroveHighSchool? Home of the mighty #BISON!!!

Googled it- The first thing that comes up is the site of the #MightyBison. There is a map off to the side of the link and under it is a cluster of links leading to the pages for Athletics, the Calender, Staff Directory, and Daily Announcements. The second link that was listed was the link to the Wikipedia page for #DASBISON. It was filled very good and accurate information, and although I didn't have my own highlighted section or was even mentioned, I know they still miss me there. The third link is for a high school that is also located near Buffalo Grove. Its called Adlai E. Stevenson High School, and they were our bitter rivals. Fun Fact: @Sky21King's son went there and I played him in baseball.

Binged it- The top two links on the page were the same. The cluster of links under the first one had just about the same options, but there were a few more. (Point for #Bing?) The third link was were the main difference was. When I searched for #BuffaloGroveHighSchool, I wasn't looking for the rival school; I wanted some more quality information on my sweet #almamater. There was a page listed for the alumni of this great institution which I did not know even existed. I'm kind of interested to see which of my #PIC's from high school have registered.

I #digress...

Yahooed (?) it- The top two results were for the same home page of the High School. I'm not quite sure why it is set up that way. (Mutual point for #Google and #Bing?) #fixyouralgorithm The other results turned out pretty much the same as the other two, but as I scrolled down further I noticed a link to site that was about #BGIdol. Which was an activity where students and teachers sang their hearts out.

@JakeDCopeland out. #followback


No comments:

Post a Comment